January – March 2015
- Deployed license base
- The VAS (value added services) enabled license base grew by 16% in the first quarter, adding some 240 thousand licenses to an accumulated base of 1.7 million
- The total license base grew by 9% in the first quarter, adding some 240 thousand licenses to the accumulated base of 3.0 million
- Net sales and other operating income in the quarter increased 194% year-on-year to SEK 38.0 million (SEK 12.9 million)
- EBITDA in the quarter were SEK -19.2 million (SEK -21.9 million)
- Net result in the quarter was SEK -27.6 million (SEK -27.6 million)
- March 20, 2015, Zenterio announced a new partnership agreement with the specialist digital agency AdScribe, whereby Zenterio has also become a strategic investor in the company.
- January 30, 2015, Zenterio acquired the assets and liabilities of software development and consultancy firm VTilt Digital, now Zenterio Inc.
Important post-closing events
- May 27, 2015, Zenterio closed a financing round and issued convertible bonds in the amount of SEK 31.5 million. The main part of the financing is from the largest shareholder Scope and the rest from other existing shareholders.
- April 27, 2015, Zenterio announced that it will deliver its independent operating system Zenterio OS to Deutsche Telekom, to be deployed in Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Greece.
- April 1, 2015, Zenterio announced that the Board of Directors of the company has appointed Jörgen Nilsson as CEO as of April 2, 2015, and that the company plans for an IPO during 2015.
“Zenterio continues to grow and I feel very excited about the opportunity to lead Zenterio’s transformation into a more commercially driven business. Via acquisitions, both last year and the recent ones in the US and UK, we have added important knowledge, experience and capacity that give Zenterio a unique position in the market. My main focus going forward is to establish profitability, increase competiveness and improve customer satisfaction”, says Jörgen Nilsson, CEO of Zenterio.
For full CEO comment and report please visit: www.zenterio.com/investor-relations/
For more information, please contact:
Mattias Arnelund; CFO
Phone: +46 70-789 5812