Zenterio presents its full product portfolio at Broadcast India 2016 and demonstrates how it works with TV operators in India and all over the world to bring their TV service into the future whilst optimizing revenue models.
Stockholm, 11th October 2016 – Zenterio, a leading TV technology and services provider, will be showcasing the latest versions of Zenterio OS, JetUI and the new data analytics and interactive advertising offerings, Zenterio Audience and Zenterio Engage, at Broadcast India in Mumbai, on October 20th-22nd, stand D-452, in collaboration with local partner Skandha Media Services.
Zenterio will present and demonstrate its latest state-of-the-art pay TV software solutions for hybrid service delivery.
- Zenterio OS is a hardware independent Set Top Box software platform allowing the complete and seamless management of DVB, IP and OTT channels, with PVR, catch-up, TV, VoD, and applications, all within a single user friendly environment.
- Zenterio Audience is a data collection, user profiling, and data analytics platform. Audience lets you know what your subscribers are watching and consuming in the world of broadcast, IPTV & OTT, on the main screen, or on a companion device. It allows you to manage your content costs based on actual viewing figures, target your advertising and make sure that subscribers are offered relevant content, products or services.
- Zenterio Engage is an advanced advertising management and delivery platform for both 1-way, and connected devices. Via a simple user interface, advertising campaigns can be created and delivered either to specific subscriber groups or devices, regionally or generically across the whole subscriber base.
We will show how pay TV operators can use Zenterio products and services to deal with the unique challenges in the Indian market, and extend the life cycle of their current install base.
- Zenterio OS is a set top box software solution targeting the needs of broadcasters with largely DVB only networks. This solution requires a minimal hardware configuration yet delivers advanced features including OTA downloadable applications running in our HTML light environment.
- The Zenterio solution is particularly adapted to upgrading existing legacy products, adding new features and extending the product life cycle. Zenterio are the world’s leading experts in SW migration and product harmonisation, having migrated deployed legacy units using CAS solutions such as NDS, Irdeto, Power Key, Conax, and others.
- Hybrid solutions can be deployed step-by-step, starting with simple additional services like apps, Catch-up TV and VOD implemented mainly on the STB side, and gradually moving to a more IP-centric approach where the conditions allow.
- Zenterio’s UI approach provides an advanced look and feel for both low & high specification boxes (Native & HTML5). SDK & ADKs for flexibility allow operators and/or local partners to do their own development.
- Zenterio software has already been deployed in the Indian (cable) market, with over 1 million units currently running our products.
- Thanks to a local Indian partner support structure, Zenterio can provide fast and competent technical support.
- Zenterio is actively collaborating with local Indian companies to support the “Made in India” initiative.
Zenterio provides an independent OS for interactive TV aimed at creating an industry standard. Zenterio also offers an intuitive multiscreen UI, a powerful Data Analytics solution, Consulting Services and additional Value Added Services to TV operators. Zenterio partners with global system integrators, set-top box suppliers, CA/DRM providers, chipset manufacturers and services providers. Zenterio has offices in Stockholm, Linköping and Atlanta and is owned by private investors and private equity firm Scope. The Chairman of the Board is former Nokia CEO Mr. Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo and the CEO is former Ericsson executive Mr. Jorgen Nilsson. For more information please visit zenterio.com.