Customer Project Manager
The project manager (PM) leads the project together with the tech lead and test lead, and is responsible for the overall planning and budget.
- In the presales phases of a project, the PM is responsible for creating the Statement of Work, cost estimate breakdown, responsibility matrix (RACI) and risk list
- In the preparation stage of a project, the PM will also create the project plan and oversee the budget breakdown
- In the execution phase, the project manager is responsible for:
- Budget follow-up
- Plan follow-up
- Keeping both internal and external stakeholders up-to-date on project status
- Making sure all invoices are sent at the agreed-upon milestones
- Signing off on the releases before they are sent
- Leadership: Must be able to both drive and delegate the work and improvements of the project
- Negotiation: A lot of the PM’s time will be spent in discussions with the customer. Being able to achieve win-wins is important
- Structure and order: A project has many stakeholders and all of them depend on current and correct information about status
- Positive attitude and the ability to spread this to others
- Reasonable domain knowledge within the area of the project
Why do you want to work with us? If you want to influence the viewing experience of millions of users around the world this is the right place! You get to enter a company with a high spirit, with the best and brightest technical experts. Zenterio combines the benefit of being small enough that a good idea can be implemented quickly, and big enough to be able to achieve great things! Coworkers will welcome you, doors are always open for answering questions and having discussions.
Ready to act? If you are interested in applying for this role, do not wait to submit your application, we review applications continuously!
What is Zenterio?
Join our family Apply here!
Our Core Values
Those who enjoy what we do, do it better. Having fun at work breathes life into the company, fills every day with value and encourages people to try new things.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, it is the stepping-stone to the future of television and it is what allows us to continuously improve.
Everyone who works for and with Zenterio deserves equal respect.
We are responsible for our own actions and any way that they influence the lives of our customers and fellow workers.
We always strive to be as efficient and as effective as possible in everything we do. We believe in timely delivery, in making the most out of the resources given and providing the best value for the money.